i am having one of those days where i feel like writing something.

my semester break has been okay, stressful, grim, fun, relaxing and all. And this one thing... think i've placidly accepted the fact that i've got to study again for that one paper that i missed out during last semester finals as i was diagnosed with dengue. Still a bit upset about this. Alas.
I never thought i was possibly going to die until my friend reminded me. Wtf.
So much love and care from people especially my family. So warm which made it impossible for me not to sob like a baby. I did not cry in front of them though of course! Haha.

I've grown to love talking about life with people, be it friends or lecturers or sometimes acquaintances. I genuinely enjoy telling my experiences and thoughts as a teenager and also love to listen and learn from theirs. I've always been very intrigued with learning about people and stuff like that.
I've also grown to love to read. I love it so much now to the extent where i cannot go on a day without reading. This is totally a bolt from the blue considering the fact that i hated reading so much when i was young. The relationship is like from no way to flimsy to i can't live without you. Literally.

Sometimes i laid awake at night thinking about the things i've always been wanting to do. Like continue piano and/or learn violin but then there's always obstacle... you know this lingering sense of emptiness trailing behind me.

Leave a Reply