last sunday.



Last Sunday morning I met up with my form 5 chums! But alas, missing Benedik though. We are planing a meetup again soon!! So excited about it already. 

In retrospect, we always talked about horror events and horny stuff and also made everything we could think of at the moment into a joke and laughed until our heads off. Our imaginations had always gone haywire. 

Needless to say, we are made up of different races, and our racial difference has never been an issue in our friendship. 
We are always curious and inquisitive about each other's cultures and customs. I think in my memory I threw a steady bombardment of questions about Indian cultures. 

Every time we planned a spm revision we always ended up at Dalini's place, mostly because she has a room with tables and chairs and a white board which made it easier for us to study together. And her mom would cook for us every time we drop by! Her mom is totally a good cook! Everything was top-notch. Think that was when I first became interested in Indian food. Gradually becoming a lover of Indian food. Hehe. 

I was told by Dalini that my face got chubbier which was decidedly true though. I said yeah and just couldn't help but laughed. 


When we were in the kitchen trying to help out Dalini's mom with cooking, all of a sudden she came to us(Khai Sing and I) and showed off his beautiful henna did by her daughter. And immediately both of us went: "Dalini I also want!! So pretty!!" (hearts in my eyes) And voila here it is! I was and still am so excited about this beautiful piece of art inked on my hand. 

After that, went out for a movie with Khai Sing, Pei Fang, Justin and Jian Loong. Wanted to catch Guardians of the Galaxy but it was full and only left with shitty seats so we ended up watching break up 100 which was just bullshit. Halfway through the movie I wanted to leave. Wtf. And there was this creep that sat a row before us. Pei Fang and I looked at each other in disgust whenever he talked to himself and sang to the songs played in the movie.
Brandon joined us for dinner together at a lutlut restaurant in Bukit Tinggi. 

I face planted into the couch as soon as I got home.

Leave a Reply