june.

june two oh one four. :D

had lunch with joo and caught maleficent on my birthday eve :)


wore my favourite new top on my birthday.


Disappointed as I was not allowed to have signs that are bigger than A4 due to my seat in the stadium! boooo. But my wish for having a sign did not get thwarted obviously! ;p


with my fellow amazing swifties ;







(courtesy of Jack/Hedy/Fung Yee/Woo)


"Enchanted" for the surprise song. One of my most favourites from her.  

this was the part where she left me all choke up with "All Too Well" LIVE.

I decided not sharing all the pictures I have because hehehe.
one dream checked off the bucket list! O la la!
everything about that remarkable evening is still vivid in my head.

after that, Keryna and I adjourned to Asia Cafe to meet up with Bryann(he was back for summer holidays!!!) and Justin. Felt just nice to have finally seen him after two years plus! To be frank, I didn't even feel a tad awkward. It was a good time, albeit rather short. :)

I tweeted my heart out right after I got home. I couldn't sleep until 5am in the morning because adrenaline rush and damned post concert depression. No kid. I remember telling Keryna "I miss concert. I feel miserable." she chuckled.

 
 
                      

I am glad you loved the present, mags! :)

 
I was part of Hedy's surprise birthday celebration in Neway Puchong! :D
Ahhh it was one heck of an afternoon! Pictures, jumpin', groovin', dancin', singin', laughters and being told "I think I hugged you more than others today." by Hedy the birthday girl. Oh yeah and I made new friends! That afternoon was absolutely delightful :) :)

P.S: She is amazing.

spontaneous yamcha.




Barbecue night with high school friends! Just like the old times.

I am very very VERY fond of prawns(duh but when it comes to peeling you know what I mean). But that night I guess I was in a good mood I offered help with peeling a big amount of prawns voluntarily for others. ;)
I think I sapu umpteen pieces of prawns oh my gosh they were soooo good. Kudos to my friends who cooked them just perfectly.

New York strawberry cheeeeesecake.


some banana leaf rice lovin' on a casual day.

Leave a Reply