4hours.

after months and months and months of planning i finally met up with this sweet person today. Ah, isn't she just so pretty?
i haven't had a proper good chat with her in a long long time and heck, we still have the same friendship as before if not better. This is one of the best things in life. I definitely will be doing this more often.
I confess i was a biiiiit of a nervous wreck hee heee. But guess what? I went home with a huge smile plastered on my face.

oh ya! she brought me for some ikea meatballs for lunch! Hah hah i knowww this is going to leave everyone in a state of absolute shock but it was my very first time eating. Them meatballs were so good. So good that i literally told myself once the aftertaste hilang i would grieve for them. I totally devoured with gusto.

Leave a Reply