It was a couple of weeks ago, family brought my grandmama to eat something different other than just pure Chinese dishes. Owyay shabu shabu! I was pretty excited considering I seldom have the chance to hang out so. I ALWAYS need to go through A LOT of permissions from my family to hang out with friends. ~Sad life~ *facepalm*
And just so you know, I am such an envious person. I am always envious of what people achieve, have, do, etc. Haaa omaigad I am so brave to tell this lol.
So we went to XO Shabu Shabu which is located at IOI Boulevard Puchong :) I hereby strongly recommend this Shabu Shabu :D
yums!
![DSCN4481[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tAK7fIrylKn3o9ky6DfGHvWOXecu3Cj5p4iRPC08Gl3DnbgJZBuRE3_5-1urYuWQsUnR2SQNpqA0JzAxBl8K1j9WAEqcYYodTudOeWBjptC0p24MQSRdse4JJ1glr9c5m0=s0-d)
Grandmama :)
![DSCN4498[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_s-5j79h83CZECvxIEZv3Kk7SYYZjSdec5hlNbp0eCMfxmWaBzK331NH6zvM5ckJ34czG3G0_8WTFzYNbrAYtDW_2MNisWTZ3LIi87SbWN4qglKSlHaERa-8b1HwjnRJm2o=s0-d)
![DSCN4491[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uJOBrNiHNgGWHl6PYlby8c0A33E1yXH6IQIijdrbt49zckQqaVu5oe3HRX75IaXrK9XWBbRb_JSIgsrpovTZPgZffQDIF7sJxNFYouAKHBwc6mTxrkDGHBO3GKdI1fkpuJug=s0-d)
I only took a few pictures of the choices -.- Was busy talking and eating lol.
![DSCN4483[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sxDhqKD68XnqNJ5XlEn9qeaZ0mZLOqPw1XUf4XhkkH536nAWeJvbQqN2ccZWiz9v5Ayu6sjBN19Z2ygz0Md5ftU_UqeAyS11XORzfmcmbZs9MBxtQTo7AuMGAmFfuHhkw1IA=s0-d)
My soup choice was tomyam yam yam yam..
:p
![DSCN4488[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uC0tCTFs-JwSqoJep2qKWRni8K309vZJ0EnQnNDxwkG2hcTrKZciUSle3pDIUopxHFkQ3sAe5vCzdldP5mR_HrEa0gJF68zRyaHyFQRH9tEza_bShgLIsKj9clPGLLwuwKvQ=s0-d)
![DSCN4480[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uB6_Qv9o1ntomagVUXtjQEpCTF3J5xxujAfYOeAMRJP1mAwx7vdYxt67tye1a6yG2jOSQa-u9PP1V8tJPODuxrt4bTUsodgGbKRfkhTk80kjscFok8lW06YJAOCGyyHjSY5w=s0-d)
:)
Rennoa and Keryna joined us as well! :)
Grandmama :)
I only took a few pictures of the choices -.- Was busy talking and eating lol.
My soup choice was tomyam yam yam yam..
:p
:)
Rennoa and Keryna joined us as well! :)
Spot the stupid bite under my lips? Idk what's that but it was ultra big wtflol.
![DSCN4500[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tFnYGn5ZsmwHcM2U8sh4MbdfIHxUBsqCSFHz1Bfu21rewpDJud4m0oi8X8mF0voryt5cEKsiqoCo3nD9LJkQb9FR9xthQNUiGkxOWCOy8_kITMfyi3iR4-PNfbNmqk05kqFw=s0-d)
I AM CURRENTLY PRACTISING SMILING WITH TEETH.
>:)
So.. My eldest bro wanted a picture with grandmama..
He looked ridiculous lolol.
![DSCN4501[1]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sNHXJ_4zKpDNfNRtIyqxQd0UUPGvGJztXx24JSNy8ztgfaTX2BwwvHwmjYLuUgYisqGAlVLp37Oon56iZ2gO8DA7vhfRNgXmoivf2eg2Yv3SCrxy0Tgbsdg_ycYf5P0JBx=s0-d)
:o
I AM CURRENTLY PRACTISING SMILING WITH TEETH.
>:)
So.. My eldest bro wanted a picture with grandmama..
He looked ridiculous lolol.
:o
WHAT'S BEST AFTER THIS AWESOME DINNER? HEEEEE CHATIME IS JUST A FEW FOOTSTEPS AWAY. Obviously I got mine ;)
this = ftw.
:-)
Will update more over the weekend.
Cheeeeerios!
:)
:-)
Will update more over the weekend.
Cheeeeerios!
:)